Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Wheels to Go: In Snow...the video

I tried to get footage on the fly, but until I get a better rig for the Flipcam, (or surrender and go to the duct tape) I'll hold off on trying to bike and shoot video. I'm still learning the visual medium--as will be demonstrated. If you've wondered what it might be like to go in the snow, here's a small sample. And yes, rocking the waterproof pants may destroy my chances of ever being referred to as a fashionista, still, I was eternally grateful for them. You'll see why...

Two Wheels To Go: In Snow! from kate ryan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great you were out biking in the snow! :) It IS a lot of fun (up to 3" - - after that, it's quite a work-out!). I like biking on the snow because it's like biking on a soft blanket... :) Charmaine

    ReplyDelete