Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Latest Field Trip: Cheesy Bike Film Fun

It wasn't until this morning, sifting through the sound I've collected on my last visit to Belgium, that I discovered this: I spent my time among makers: film makers, music makers, bike makers, cheese makers. And of course, I interviewed them.

So why didn't I file in real-time? I blame my iPad. In the interest of trying, really, really trying to pack light--OK, trying to pack lighter --I decided to go iPad only. But given my own tech limitations and those of the iPad, I found it counterproductive. I was spending too much time trying to force workarounds, so decided to wait.

So just know that you'll hear from a range of really interesting people--people who make things that most of us love (is there anyone who doesn't love movies, music, moving or eating?) and you'll hear from them right here very soon.

So hang on, and over the next few days, I'll take you along for the ride.

But today, I'm back on the job at WTOP and that means seeing where the news of the day takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment