Thursday, January 6, 2011

Coincidence? I think not!

WTOP. That's where I work. And when you listen, chances are you're picking it up on 103.5fm. Well, today, as I put in a few miles towards my goal of 500 miles by April, I hit the 103.5 mile mark. Spooky, huh?

Actually, what's a little scary is realizing that April will be here before I know it, and doing the math, I realize I need to boost the daily mileage and/or bank a few sets of double digit rides and walks to make sure I meet that goal. 

Why the goal? Yes, health is part of the equation, but not just my own health. I've set that goal for myself as part of a fundraising effort for the National Capital Area's MS Society. I'll be taking part in their walk here in DC on April 16th. You can donate here or you can join and walk too! 

*Sorry, my boss would be very upset if I didn't remind you that you can also pick up WTOP on 107.7 and 103.9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment