Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolved:

Ok, normallly, not a New Year's Resolution type...I'm too scattershot and undisciplined.
(You see why the :35 second report on WTOP and tight deadlines are perfect for me, right?)

 That said, sometimes you gotta make a plan.

So here's the plan:

More time staying in touch with the loved ones. Near and far.

More time out of a chair/before a computer. Yes, Mayor Booker, I'm taking you up on that challenge. You say you'll do 30 mins of activity each day? I'll see your 30 minutes and raise you 1. Yes, I'm pledging 31 minutes a day. Rain, shine, cold, hot, whatever we get tossed at us. I am regretting this already, but it seems it takes the prospect of public shaming to keep me on track.

More time before the computer on this blog with more bikey goodness on tap.

And in the spirit of bikey New Year enthusiasm, I'm off on a bike ride. I'll end 2011 with one and start 2012 with another.

Happy trails all,

Kate

1 comment: