Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lane Change: Radical Shift

...Because I just can't stop tinkering. Shifted gears rather dramatically and moving the site to Tumblr. It may mean more posts, more concentrated posts, or it could land me in a cyber-ditch. But I couldn't resist. So find this blog moving over to:

http://kateryanlanechange.tumblr.com/

Once we are through election week, I PROMISE I will get to so many of the stories I've been packing away. Or I will end up as a feature on a new segment on Hoarders: The Cyber Version.

Don't be a stranger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I like your new site location. However, I was trying to answer your question as to where the picture you had posted, was located....but I don't see a place where you can put a comment...? The answer is it is the Women's Mural located in an alleyway on Florida Ave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! Char, you are right, and I will work on that...turns out I am a tumblr stumbler...we'll see. About the mural: close, but no cigar. The cool thing is there is so much beautiful street art in the area, and the Women's Mural is one of them, but not this one. In the meantime, I'll work on that response issue on the new site.

    ReplyDelete