Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Electric!

Spotted it parked in NW DC, just below Friendship Heights. Haven't seen many of these e-Joe pedal-assist bikes in DC, interested to see what the ride is like and whether these will take off.

I've test-ridden a Kalkhoff, and liked it--for the day when I'm finding I just can't climb hills anymore. (the thought of which always makes me think of the Todd Snider Train Song lyric "got these thoughts in my own head/the right to run until I gotta walk, 'til I gotta crawl").

Cute little bike, huh? If it's yours, tell me what you think of it.

And I can't help it.
When I think of an e-bike, this song runs through my head.  It's Electric!
For those who can't stand the song, sorry, because it's going to be in your head all day. For those who have fond memories of house parties, weddings, or Douglas Wilder's 1990 Inaguration as Virginia's Governor, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment